Hey, y’all! It’s me again. I’m so glad Amy asked me to come back. That means I didn’t TOTALLY screw up my last post. 😉
I got a lot of great feedback from choosing a piece and wearing it three ways. So here we go:
3 Ways to Wear a Denim Button Down
This denim/chambray/rough blouse/whatever you want to call it is such a great neutral and an around the year piece for any climate. So you have no excuse not to buy it. You can choose light denim, dark denim, ombre, embellished, spotted, whatever your heart desires at the moment. You can find them anywhere from Target to J. Crew to anywhere in between. The one I’m wearing is from Target.
This look is very retro while taking a modern approach by adding the denim blouse underneath. To achieve this look, follow three simple steps:
- Pair denim with any 3/4 length sweater top. Striped, plain, polka dotted, even patterned. Just try to keep it classy.
- Pair with a form fitted, perfectly cut chic skirt.
- Wear your hair down or throw up in a messy bun. A tight bun keeps it stuffy.
- Make it fun! Pair it with those daring colored or patterned pants(here and here) you’ve always wanted to try.
- Add the fun shoes, too. No one will take you seriously (in a totally good way, of course)
- Wear it with confidence!!
- Get funky! Get this fun leather look high waist skirt
- Add some chunky booties(preferably leopard to show your true craziness)
- The jewels can determine the direction you’re going. If you want a chic funky, add a lot of really dazzling gems. If you want to serious funky, just add a bracelet and you’re good to go.
These are just a few fun ways to jazz up your current Denim top situation or to inspire you go out and get it on—–not dancing. I mean literally, go out, find a denim top, and put it on!!