|Image Skincare Vital C skincare comes in travel size and is extremely moisturizing.|
- Look and see if your fav skin care has travel boxes (moisturize like crazy).
- A spray water mist like Evian will help you feel refreshed, especially on long flights.
- Drink lots of water. It’s easy to put this off especially if you are trying to avoid the lavatory, but it’s a must if you are wanting to stay looking fresh.
- Saline eye drops are also a must have for me. I live in a humid climate and my eyes tend to be dry. If I travel to someplace remotely dry I have sandpaper for eyelids.
- It’s helpful to choose makeup that has multi use such as beauty sticks.
- Choose neutral colors that will go with everything to simplify what you bring and eliminate bulk.
Fit Your Healthy Lifestyle into your Travel
- If you feel beautiful you look beautiful, get moving and go for a walk or hit up the gym.
- Get your Vitamin D, embrace a kiss from the sun even if it’s just 10 min.
- Be mindful of what you eat. Don’t use traveling as an excuse to fall off the wagon.
Do you have any beauty secrets or travel hacks? Share them with me and you may see them on my next travel segment on TV!
Want to be featured on Amy West Travel? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © Amy West Travel. All rights reserved. Photography by Journey Productions Media.