5 Kid Friendly Attractions for Your Summer Bucket List | Amy on The Chat
Summer is here along with the age old question of “What the heck are we gonna do with the kids?”. If you are lost and looking for some inspiration I’ve got you covered. When it comes to our summer bucket list with the kiddo, I look for unique adventures that pack in some action, education, and of course a whole lot of fun! Read on for my top picks for this summer!
Watch me discuss these attractions on The Chat talk show.
– 8,000 sq ft of climbing for the whole family
– Memberships are available or pay per climb
– Popular auto belay system allows you to climb without a partner
– Great training in advance to keep you prepared
– Great for beginners and advanced climbers
– Largest indoor climbing facility in NE FL
– Civil War era Fort in service from
– Featuring historical reenactments
– Located right on the beach
– Miles of hiking and camping on property
– As of December 2014, the GSTC has treated 2,066 turtles of 21 different species.
– Specializing in rehabilitation, research and educational programs
– Located on Jekyll Island only 1 1/12 hours away
– Also on the grounds of the Jekyll Island Club Hotel so there is plenty to see if you want to walk around
– Wall to wall trampolines
– Massive Arcade
– Live and interactive pirate show cruise
– Adult and Family friendly cruises
– The Kids Cruise involves a battle at sea, face painting, singing of sea shanties, and treasure to take home
– The Adult cruise involves more adult friendly songs and no battle
– Bottled water and adult beverages are served on the ship
Do you have any favorite summer spots you swear by? Share your destination secrets in the comments below!
Enjoy the Journey!
xo- Amy West
|The munchkin and the man at Ft Clinch in Fernandina
Want to be featured on Amy West Travel? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org/old .
Copyright © Amy West Travel. All rights reserved. Photography by Journey Productions Media.