$5 cover charge
– A Dancing Destination like no other.
– Full of Character. Like a wedding reception.
– Perfect for everyone.
– Every kind of music, every kind of person.
– Affordable drinks.
– One of the best places for Bachelorette parties, or the “let it all go” girls night out
The best night in my opinion is Saturday night.
I suggest going after 10:30pm due to the more consistent dance music. Before that you may get more of the Shag music that is fun, but maybe not what you were looking for on girls night out.
|Ziggy’s is all about dancing!
$50 pp for the three hour GNO class
– Empowering class for women only
– Once a month Girls Night Out class
– Teaches self defense techniques
– Focuses on key chain defense
– Great way to take out aggression, bond with your friends, and leave feeling more confident
Push yourself beyond what you think you are capable. This class helps you get in touch with your inner Ninja. Get fierce!
|Walk out feeling more confident and bond with your best girls.
$80 pp for a two hour class
– Bring your friends for a group class
– All levels instruction, you can be a beginner who never surfed
– Individual instruction customized for each surfer
– All year around
– Brand new surf shop on 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach
Weather is always changing and so can your class time so be flexible. Make sure to book well in advance as instructors must be scheduled for your class. Last minute sessions can come with a fee.
|Surfing lessons with a customized approach.
Package deals start at $25 pp
– For the active Girls Night Out
– Rebounderz is a “fun center” that includes trampoline arena, archery, laser tag, arcade, bowling, and more
– serving food and alcohol
– Bring out your inner kid and have some fun
Don’t be afraid to put that 10 year old boy on your laser tag or dodgeball team. You wanna win right? These kids know what they are doing. Trust them.
$15- $20 pp
– Beer and Wine education classes
– Wine class includes 8 tastings and a tasting sheet
– Wine classes include Fundamentals, Blind tastiness, Retional tastings and more
– Beer classes include 12 beer selections and tasting notes
– Beer classes range from Local choices, canned, IPAs and more
Make sure to check out their schedule online and reserve in advance.
|Total Wine Offers Wine and Beer Education Classes for Groups
I love hearing your feedback and ideas. Leave a comment and tell me about your favorite discoveries! You never know, they may end up on my next segment.
|Make some memories with your girls!
Look for a few of these to be featured in a more thorough review, right here on Amy West Travel the Blog.
Enjoy the Journey!
xo- Amy West
Want to be featured on Amy West Travel? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.