His and Hers Weekends Away | Amy on The Chat
Ready for a weekend away with just the girls? I know me too! I think every group of friends should go like the gals of Sex and the City and jet set off somewhere exciting on a regular basis. At least once a year when possible. As life moves on and we start to build our families and change, it’s important to stay connected to those relationships most valuable to us. What better way than to escape the stressors of our every day and journey together somewhere new. Last year I put together a few ideas to inspire. I’m back this summer with a few more ideas, and guess what guys, I thought of you too! Time to get planning. One of these exciting adventures awaits.
His and Hers Weekends Away
|Can you imagine snorkeling in this 35,000 gallon aquarium at the Guy Harvey Outpost?
1. St. Pete Beach – His
Guy Harvey Outpost
- Celebrate all things fishing and ocean inspired
- Cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill
- Restaurant also features a 33,500 gallon aquarium guests can snorkel in
- FL resident specials beginning end of August through Christmas with great discounts on Jet packs, Paddle boarding, Spa services, Parasailing, and merchandise
- Ask the concierge about booking diving, fishing, golfing, and snorkeling
|Nibble on something tasty at High Tea when you stay at Jekyll Island Club
2. Golden Isles – Hers
Jekyll Island Club Hotel
3. Palm Beach – Hers
The Brazilian Court
- Chic Iconic Boutique Hotel
- Ranked #1 Hotel in Fl by Conde Naste Traveller in 2013
- Celebrities like the Trumps, Kennedy’s, and Pullizer’s have stayed there
- Great packages including “One More Night” offer – where guests who book two nights will receive their third night free, offering a savings up of to 33 percent off with rates starting at low as $149.
- A quick stroll from Worth Ave – famed shopping
- Spa and Salon services at the Frederic Fekkai Salon & Spa including a 24kt gold moisturizer
4. Ponte Vedra (Staycation) – His
Rates from $287 per person, per night – based on double occupancy
- One round on THE PLAYERS Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass
- One round on the Dye’s Valley course at TPC Sawgrass
- Two-night stay at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- “Floating Hole Challenge” at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- $50 credit to be used towards food and beverage at the Sawgrass Marriott (per room)
- $25 TPC Sawgrass gift card to be used at the TPC Sawgrass clubhouse (per player)
- Bag tag welcome gift on day of THE PLAYERS Stadium round
- Complimentary storyteller tour of the TPC Sawgrass clubhouse
- Complimentary transportation to/from the golf course
5. Orlando – His or Hers
Universal Resorts/ Parks
- Bring out the kid in you and have fun
- Four different on property hotels to choose from
- Universal is a whole new park with more attractions than ever before (check out the new raptors just added), The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- New attractions coming soon Skull Island Reign of Kong (2016), Sapphire Falls (a new resort 2016), and Volcano Bay a new waterpark (2017)
- Tons of nightlife at City Walk where you can party, see a show, eat amazing food, and karaoke
Can you imagine yourself on the ultimate weekend away? Discover a new exciting destination and reconnect with your favorite friends, or make new ones.
Enjoy the Journey!
xo- Amy West
Want to be featured on Amy West Travel? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org/old .
Copyright © Amy West Travel. All rights reserved. Photography by Journey Productions Media.