Watermelon, Lime, Mint Juice – Thirsty Thursday
In case you missed it I’ve been traveling two and from Kentucky these last few days. I have some great reviews and stories coming your way. In the mean time I think we should celebrate the end of summer with this terrific juice recipe. My friend Lauren has been going on about her delicious Watermelon, Mint juice. I found this great recipe on Pinterest from www.chefinyou.com and thought it looked divine.
|Watermelon, Lime, Mint Juice
- 3 lbs (abt 1.4 kgs) Watermelon
- 3/4 cup Lime juice, or as needed , see Tips
- Honey to taste
- Few sprigs of Mint
- Ice Cubes, to serve
1. Chop the watermelon into chunks, cutting off skin and removing the seeds.
2. In batches, puree the watermelon along with lime juice (or use juicer).
3. Strain it.
4. Add ice cubes along with the mint in a pitcher.
5. Pour the juice.
6. Add in some honey to taste and stir to combine.
7. Serve chilled with additional sprigs of mint and ice.
Cheers to you!
Enjoy the Journey,
xo- Amy West